Saturday, June 15, 2013


HAPPY FATHERS DAY!



This day also marks the beginning of our last week of fundraising so remember to support us friends. Time is running out. 

Also, I'm pleased to introduce Ashley. 


Hi! My name is Ashley and this is my first time going to East Asia! I am so excited and looking forward to heading over there in July. I am a Special needs teacher and I  have a huge heart for adoption, so needless to say I was so encouraged to see that Global X had an opportunity for me to serve this summer. I am excited to be able to use the gifts God has given me and knowledge I have learned to be able to help these children and show them God's Love.
I am looking forward to see what God does during these 10 days. I am praying for mighty things because I believe in a mighty God. Thank you all so much for your prayers and your support they mean so much to me and I can't wait to share my stories when I return!

No comments:

Post a Comment